View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
Bdons-SD

Bdons-SD is on a distinguished road

Well, I have the spending time with the family as an obligated answer ha ha. Goin out and doin stuff with my wife and little girl takes up most of my time. Other than my truck I drum. I was in a band for a few years but once my good friend quit because of a new job (him and i started the band), the other guys were slackers and didnt want the responsibility of playing in a band, only the fun. I got stuck with some studio rent so I told them im out. Now Ive got my kit set up in the garage and im working on learning some covers instead. Maybe do some drumming gigs for some bars or clubs when I get a few songs down. Maybe join another band, im not really sure. I kind of enjoy the freedom to play what I want when I want and not have to depend on anyone else. Ive also been learning guitar, and working on some recording and editing stuff just for fun. Im big into music.

2001 f350 Lariat 4x4 7.3, 3.5 inch
leveling kit, 4 inch turbo back straight pipe with black 5 inch turndown tip, 315/75/16 BFG at's, 05 harley heads, gauges, DP tuner 60 economy 80 towing 120 racing, WAAG frontrunner bumper guard....
Bdons-SD is offline   Reply With Quote