PDA

View Full Version : I'm here to help in any way I can.

Synthetic Advantage
03-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Hey everyone. I don't have an HD truck, but maybe some day. It is on my bucket list. I do have a 91 diesel VW Jetta, does that at least count for something? :) I do have a 2002 Silverado Z71 with 162k on the clock.

I'm an independent AMSOIL dealer and here to help you out in any way I can. Don't be afraid to ask questions. AMSOIL has a complete line of synthetic lubricants from engine oils, to hydraulic and compressor fluids. We can cover your vehicle from bumper to bumper.

Stay tuned for a little surprise. I'm working with the Admin, dietz4ibanez on something. So stay tuned.

Thanks,

Nick
Synthetic Advantage

dietz4ibanez
03-08-2015, 10:35 PM
Awesome intro, Nick! Welcome to the site and I am excited to see what Synthetic advantage can do for the members of the Hd truck forum with help from Amsoil!

AlaskaLTZ
03-09-2015, 02:25 AM
Hey there, Nick!

Mixedbreed
03-09-2015, 10:01 AM
well well well, hey Nick!!

Synthetic Advantage
03-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Hey there, Nick!

Greetings from the deep south. :)

well well well, hey Nick!!

What's up Dave? How is life and your new home. We were in Las Vegas this past Nov for the Rock & Roll Marathon. Cool place, Red Rock Canyon is really nice. Hoover Damn was cool as well. Man it is "not" green out there.

Mixedbreed
03-09-2015, 02:56 PM
wyoming is nice. looking at taking a job at the school here. i was in vegas 2 weeks ago. its nice getting a break from teh cold but i dont mind leaving there when i do. lol

Synthetic Advantage
03-10-2015, 12:22 PM
That would be cool if you can get a job at the school. I bet it is really nice up there in Wyoming. Wide open space for sure. Hey don't forget to enter the drawing for the free oil change.