03-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Nice rig!

westtnfx4
03-14-2012, 01:02 PM
:welcome: nice Chevy :cheers:

Big'un
03-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Haha. Thanks Big'un., and also thanks for inviting me over!!:boti:

no problem bud , i loved yer truck alot !!! im still :drool2: over it from seein it last nite

:favorites37:

01 D_Max
03-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Nice truck man! Im a proud DMax owner too.

Dieselchick
03-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Welcome, nice looking chevy!

Jarma36
03-14-2012, 09:27 PM
Your LBZ turns me on.... just sayin....

MaxxxxedOut
03-16-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks everybody! I appreciate all of the compliments. And whoever started this forum is awesome. This is becoming an everyday thing for me to do while I'm not busy at work. Haha:gm:

06VT365
03-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Good looking...I love the color!

I know what ya mean about the forum too!...I am loving it here. Nice to have all makes together and getting along. Most of the model specific forums I have been on in the past get to filled up with trash talk.

I prefer my fords...but respect all makes. They all have thier pluses and minuses. Its nice to get to visit with others who respect them as trucks, and not as Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge internet fights.

A little razzing never hurts though....:favorites37:

MaxxxxedOut
03-16-2012, 05:36 PM

I know what ya mean about the forum too!...I am loving it here. Nice to have all makes together and getting along. Most of the model specific forums I have been on in the past get to filled up with trash talk.

I prefer my fords...but respect all makes. They all have thier pluses and minuses. Its nice to get to visit with others who respect them as trucks, and not as Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge internet fights.

I totally agree with everything you just said! I hate trash talk.. "My Chevy is better than your Ford.. My Cummins will stomp that Duramax," Etc... blah blah haha

MaxxxxedOut
03-16-2012, 05:38 PM

And thanks! That's a nice Powerstroke too!

06VT365
03-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Thank ya!!

Big'un
03-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Wat really got this forum started is i got on a f250 forum and it was just dedicated to diesels and when i told em i had a v10 they kinda started not talkin to me and i thought this is a crock of ****. So i told westtnfx4 we need a forum for all trucks 3/4 ton +, gas or diesel. Now here we are!

HDTF 4 life :jester:

Bdons-SD
03-16-2012, 06:24 PM
A lot of the other diesel sites shun those that dont have a super built rig too. Its nice to be on a forum where everyone is in roughly the same level of performance.... for now.

HDdave
03-16-2012, 08:47 PM
A lot of the other diesel sites shun those that dont have a super built rig too. Its nice to be on a forum where everyone is in roughly the same level of performance.... for now.

I know what you mean, I felt like an outcast on some of my forums until I built mine up.. haha.

01 D_Max
03-16-2012, 09:19 PM
I tried to go on a couple forums, and they are way too serious! I couldnt ask any questions without being flamed. I dont have a fully built truck... so I don't fit in... WTF is up with that? We all started somewhere!:shrug:

I also like being on a site where everyone, and every brand, can coexist! :gathering:

But I have to be honest........ I'm kinda looking forward to a good bashing of the brands sometime in the future.:pics-stfu::argue::Get him!:.........then:fishing1::signs8: And finally...:mfr_closed1::adminpower:

I love these smiley's!!!

06VT365
03-16-2012, 09:54 PM
I tried to go on a couple forums, and they are way too serious! I couldnt ask any questions without being flamed. I dont have a fully built truck... so I don't fit in... WTF is up with that? We all started somewhere!:shrug:

I also like being on a site where everyone, and every brand, can coexist! :gathering:

But I have to be honest........ I'm kinda looking forward to a good bashing of the brands sometime in the future.:pics-stfu::argue::Get him!:.........then:fishing1::signs8: And finally...:mfr_closed1::adminpower:

I love these smiley's!!!

Yeah the smilies are the best!! And all you gotta do is own a 6.0 Powerstroke and you'll get all the bashing in the world! :shocked:

But it's all good, I like being the underdog!

Big'un
03-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Cudnt agree more guys.... We all love trucks , thats y we r here

Bdons-SD
03-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Yeah the smilies are the best!! And all you gotta do is own a 6.0 Powerstroke and you'll get all the bashing in the world! :shocked:

But it's all good, I like being the underdog!

Youll even get the bashing from your fellow ovals :chewie:

Dieselchick
03-16-2012, 11:56 PM
It actually surprised me that people with chevys dodge and fords could all be on one forum and get along and not argue about whos truck is better and can do more.. is kinda nice! The diesel forum i was on was powerstrokes only and man were they pricks... they didnt want to help anyone they wanted to prove whos trucks better and tell everyone else they werent crap!

01 D_Max
03-17-2012, 03:24 PM
It actually surprised me that people with chevys dodge and fords could all be on one forum and get along and not argue about whos truck is better and can do more.. is kinda nice! The diesel forum i was on was powerstrokes only and man were they pricks... they didnt want to help anyone they wanted to prove whos trucks better and tell everyone else they werent crap!

That's the way most forums are, however Duramax Forum was pretty good. It was strictly Duramax trucks, with the exception of "Tank's 250", and a couple Cummins guys. I still prefer this site because it is so Diverse. However we all need to start sharing some real truck knowledge with eachother. I am still hesitant to ask advice related to my truck here, assuming no one would know how to help. But it's still worth hangin out here!

Big'un
03-17-2012, 03:48 PM
we gotta round up sum more members

06VT365
03-17-2012, 07:26 PM
That's the way most forums are, however Duramax Forum was pretty good. It was strictly Duramax trucks, with the exception of "Tank's 250", and a couple Cummins guys. I still prefer this site because it is so Diverse. However we all need to start sharing some real truck knowledge with eachother. I am still hesitant to ask advice related to my truck here, assuming no one would know how to help. But it's still worth hangin out here!

Yeah, the model specific forums are definitely the place for advice. I know the Fords pretty well but I couldn't help anybody out with a cummins or dmax.

But in time I think this will work out great once we get some more members. Then the model sections will be great for knowledge and general sections great for hanging out!

I know on one of the powerstroke forums I frequent, if you haven't been a member for 6 years or more "you don't know anything".
Nice to have a good group of members here!

06VT365
03-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Youll even get the bashing from your fellow ovals :chewie:

Sure will!!!!!! Like I said in one other area, my own brother, who works for ford gives me crap about owning a 6.0!:biggun:

ctrump90
04-30-2012, 07:06 PM
I totally agree with everything you just said! I hate trash talk.. "My Chevy is better than your Ford.. My Cummins will stomp that Duramax," Etc... blah blah haha

I agree with you both i was just saying this on another thread... its nice to not have that... and btw love ur dirty... do you have spacers on to get that kind of stance?? i want mine to have that stance.. working on figuring out how.

crackerjack
05-01-2012, 04:43 AM
you can still ask the questions on here. someone might know, plus there are people like me that are deployed or somethin and when i'm not traveling i have all the time in the world to help get you someone an answer to their question. plus alot of stuff can be answered if you have knowledge in mechanics

MaxxxxedOut
05-02-2012, 01:11 PM
I agree with you both i was just saying this on another thread... its nice to not have that... and btw love ur dirty... do you have spacers on to get that kind of stance?? i want mine to have that stance.. working on figuring out how.

I do have spacers. I'm not sure how many inches they are as they were on it when I got the truck, and thanks for the compliment!