PDA

View Full Version : What do yall think of these emblems?

Bdons-SD
04-10-2012, 01:02 AM
I saw these on CL. Im torn between :supergay: and :headbang:... Theyre a unique emblem and Ive never seen any before, but at the same time im not one to cover my truck in flashy LEDs and junk. I guess I just wanna see if yall would label these as "stupid" like chrome oreillys stick on vents, or unique. I do like how they are black too, dont even need to light em up. Could use some opinions.

FORD SUPERDUTY LED FENDER EMBLEMS (http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/2942963307.html)

Bigbluediesel08
04-10-2012, 01:17 AM
I really don't dig em.. Maybe a set from billet badges would look sweet.

Bdons-SD
04-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Yeah, Im on the fence. Id like to get a set of 05 badges and do the reverse black and chrome like I did on my F150 I had, but I cant find a set of those for a good enough price to strip the paint off ha ha. These are only 40 bucks and I dont wire the LEDs its a decent looking badge

Ill have to look at those billet badges. Im not in the market for badges its not really on my priority list, I just came across these by accident.

Midnight Smoker
04-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Yea, i'm gonna have to vote "nay"....I agree something billet would look good

Stroked68
04-10-2012, 08:13 PM
I always like the emblems on the newer superduty's. Looks like a big vent. I saw you can buy the billet inserts for them on ebay. But the whole damn emblem is expensive. I wanted to update my emblems to the newer style. I also thought about having the local trophy place make up some custom emblems out of chrome or black gloss acrylic.

Bdons-SD
04-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Im going with you guys, I kind of liked them at first, but the more I thought about it id like it to have newer stock, or close to stock emblems.

I think im going to start with these to replace my power stroke badge (thanks 06vt for the link)
http://www.bellaphotographics.com/international/

and wait until I can find a good deal on some newer model year badges.

Ol'Blue
04-12-2012, 12:30 AM
In my honest opinion those are very:supergay: and very Walmart trick your car up cheap type things.

Billet non-lightup would be very nice over those things, but that's just me.

Bdons-SD
04-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Yeah, the more I thought about it the light up deal seemed a little "walmart stick on". Im doing a little welding to fix up someones lawn mower so I may order those international side badges up the extra cash. thats mine and the wifes deal, side jobs and craigslist dealings cash is for my toys. Not all the time, just to keep me from spending our life savings on toys ha ha.

06VT365
04-12-2012, 05:37 PM
I agree, a little cheesey when lit up. I would save up for some custom billet badges instead.

I love my international emblems from bella photographics, they are a conversation starter many times!....you'll love em!

UTAHFORD
04-17-2012, 08:47 PM
dont light em up