PDA

View Full Version : I hate the dentist...

Bdons-SD
03-21-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm getting two molars removed... Sittin in the chair waitin on the needles right... I hate the dentist. The effer better give me a balloon or a sticker or something after...

Agjake11
03-21-2012, 02:57 PM
i agree. i cant stand the sound of them scrapping inside my mouth. (said as packing for another lip of cope)

01 D_Max
03-21-2012, 07:02 PM
And Rinse.... (cause I made you bleed)

Bdons-SD
03-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Well... I only got 1 pulled. theyre going to do the other next week. got me some vicodins, the whole side of my head aches... should be a fun evening.

01 D_Max
03-21-2012, 07:51 PM
You bite your tongue yet? I hate the feeling of my face after the dentist. Especially trying to talk

Bdons-SD
03-21-2012, 08:51 PM
Naw, its been about 6 hours since I got it done... I had gauze in my mouth so my tongue was pretty well protected ha ha. They had to cut some of my gums away so Ive got stitches and all that fun stuff. shats pretty achey right now.

01 D_Max
03-21-2012, 08:59 PM
I got numbed for like half a day last visit. I talked like a fool. Even my tongue was numb. I think they went overkill. It was a new girl working there. It was sore for days after that. Hard to talk, my jaw hurt so bad... The dentist sucks

Bdons-SD
03-21-2012, 09:23 PM
By far the worst hurting dental visit ive had. the actual procedure didnt hurt any, im just talking after the numbness goes away.

01 D_Max
03-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Right! I meant after the numbness was gone too! Anyway you slice it... The dentist Sucks! And you have to go again. Haha

Bdons-SD
03-21-2012, 10:43 PM
Yeah I do.. Its been a long time comin though, itll be nice to get it all done finally. a couple weeks of being uncomfortable will be worth it.

06VT365
03-21-2012, 11:28 PM
I gotta get to dentist soon, been putting it off forever! I had a filling come out over a year ago, then the corner of the same tooth chipped off. It has had no pain up till the last 2 weeks started getting sensitive to hot and cold. Saturday night I had a real nice Ribeye Grilled up....first bite it shot pain up the side of my face to the top of my head!

Hurt so bad I couldn't finish my steak! :disgust:

Been babying it all week, but going to have to go soon, starting to throb at night when the ibuprofin wears off....:whymewhyme:

Hoping just a cap will do, but its been so long since it chipped i am thinking now it may have more damage.

Find out next week probably.:Frustrated:

Bdons-SD
03-21-2012, 11:36 PM
Thats whats been happening to mine. soft teeth runs in my family so once it chips its just a matter of time before it falls apart. I had one cavity and the other chipped and they have been slowely chippin apart for the last few years. finally had a big chunk chip off and ive had it! dont have 4grand now to have root canals and have them capped so Im having them pulled and Ill go in later to get partials or something.